During my day to day work, I frequently find useful information, from various blogs spread all over the Internet. In order to avoid others repeating my same researches, I decided to share my findings in this blog, with no claiming to be exhaustive nor teaching anything to anyone.
These postings are provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confer no rights.
The views expressed on this weblog are mine alone.
mercoledì 19 marzo 2014
LINQ to entities - Error occured update the entries
Framework 4.0, Linq to entities
I have an
application that uses Linq to entities for accessing to a SQL Server 2008
database, naturally this application works fine. Therefore, I deploy it in a
system where there is SQL 2005 express and not SQL Server 2008 and my application
gives the follow exception:
Message: An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner
exception for details.
Open the entity data model, for
example Model.edmx, with a XML Editor.
Change the attribute ProviderManifestToken(Schema element -> <Schema …)